Wednesday 24 June 2015

DIMENSIONS

Multidimensional, multi-faceted - 
words that have been on my mind a little too much lately. 

This photoset is slightly different from the ones Orsqr & I are used to doing.
Decided that I wanted to explore other types of shooting and editing styles. You'll find pieces darker than my usual and hopefully a little alien-like ;-)

-
Been learning a lot these two months, and I'm rather pleased with these progresses.
Thought I needed a good rest (I'm on a 2-week break!) but being idle makes everything on my emotional end go on a downward spiral.

Ironically, there's so much that I wanna do that I'm actually just struck at a standstill,
unsure of how I should even begin on any of it.
Editing this photoset & coming up with this blogpost strikes one off my list, I guess.

On a more relevant note, this Pomelo suit? Absolute love.
Lips & Lashes by FAUX FAYC

Photos by the talented ORSQR
Edited by yours truly

Till the next time, 
x